10 years, 10 months ago
I don't know if I'll ever write a convention report for EF 15, for now just a few things that come to mind, in no particular order:
- Excellent atmosphere, apparently the attendees had a lot of fun.
- And me, too...
- Talked to some people I only knew from online conversation before.
- Eurofurence staff is a great team, you guys rock!
- Great press coverage in the Freies Wort Suhl again, even with a pre-convention report.
- The Ringberg Hotel staff is beyond amazing.
- The pawpet play was very well-received, despite the unusual genre.
- An outstanding performance by Alexander James Adams.
- Lots of fursuit fun.
- A perfectly tuned PA.
- The staff buffet.
- Eurofurence has become too large for the Ringberg Hotel.
- One staff member lying down with mononucleosis even before the convention started, three staff member hospitalized for several hours due con-crud (a main puppeteer among them, on the day of the play), one attendee still in hospital with a raptured gastric ulcer. Ouch.
- Several transmitters and headsets, and one receiver, of the wireless microphone system breaking during performances.
- The trunked radio link badly disturbing stage video and EF Prime again.
- EF15 is over now.
By the way, no offense to our Swiss friends, but having raclette with extremely stinking cheese at the bar in the basement was a terrible idea. It completely killed the dead dog party for the rest of us. Don't do that again, please.